Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Online via Zoom. Links will be sent after registration.
Rent Smart is designed for people with little or no rental experience or those that have had difficulty obtaining rental housing.
What you will learn:
- Planning for and meeting monthly expenses
- Tips for finding and maintaining affordable housing
- How to complete an application and why landlords screen applicants
- Strategies for building positive relationships with landlords and neighbors
- Responsibilities and rights of landlords and tenants
Rent Smart is brought to you by UW-Madison, Division of Extension
Intergenerational Community Center of East Troy. Enter from Division Street and use Door 7.
This workshop is designed for dementia caregivers to learn more useful communication strategies when working with loved ones and effectively steer common behaviors associated with dementia including: insomnia, wandering, sundowners, paranoia, and anger.