How do I apply for a job with the Sheriff’s Office?

All matters regarding employment with the Sheriff's Office are handled by the Walworth County Human Resources Department. You may contact them directly at:
Walworth County Human Resources Department
Government Center
P.O. Box 1001
Elkhorn, WI 53121
Phone: 262-741-7950

All Walworth County job openings are posted on their website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a job with the Sheriff’s Office?
2. I had a minor accident or I struck a deer yesterday and the Sheriff's Office did not investigate and/or complete a crash report. Now my insurance company needs a report of some sort. What do I do?
3. How do I get a copy of an accident report in which the Sheriff’s Office investigated?
4. How do I get fingerprinted?
5. How to I get information from Consolidated Court Automation Programs (CCAP)?
6. What do I do if I receive a worthless check?
7. What should I do if I am the victim of identity theft?
8. How do I report an anonymous tip?
9. Who can use the Sheriff’s Office shooting range?
10. How do I file a complaint against an officer?
11. How do I check on the status of an inmate?