WisDOT has resumed construction work along I-43. Walworth County residents are advised to take note of the following anticipated closures:
- Single-lane closures in each direction along I-43 will begin in mid-March, with work zones being staggered and limited to four miles in length.
- Overnight, short-term ramp and adjacent crossroad closures.
- Overnight, intermittent full freeway closures, as needed.
- Long-term ramp closures to allow for bridge painting, pavement repairs and drainage improvements at:
- County Road X
- WIS 67 (will not be closed concurrently with US 12 ramp closures)
- US 12 (will not be closed concurrently with WIS 67 ramp closures)
- WIS 50
- The WIS 67 (Lincoln Street) bridge over I-43 requires a 60-day full closure anticipated to begin March 29 and reopen approximately May 28.
View the WisDOT press release.