The following agreements are examples of cooperative efforts currently in effect in Walworth County:
- Animal Control (PDF) - 2007 to 2009 contract by and between Walworth County and Lakeland Animal Welfare Society (LAWS).
- Children's Court Advisory Board Inter-Agency Agreement (PDF) - 2008 inter-agency agreement to provide for the protection of children from abuse and neglect.
- City of Delavan - Village of Darien - Town of Darien Intergovernmental Agreement Providing for Shared Recreational Services (PDF) - Under the terms of this agreement, the City of Delavan provides, manages and administers recreational programs and activities for the Village of Darien and the Town of Darien.
- City of Delavan - Village of Darien Intergovernmental Police Protective Services Agreement (PDF) - 2013 to 2015 agreement to sustain public safety and protect life and property within the Village of Darien through enforcement of local, state and federal laws through the use of City of Delavan police services, for all persons and properties located within the Village of Darien and consistent with intergovernmental cooperation as described in Wisconsin State Section 66.0301 and Section 61.65.
- City of Elkhorn - Town of Geneva - Lake Como Sanitary District Agreement Regarding Placement of Elkhorn Area Fire Department Apparatus (PDF) - This agreement pertains to the leasing of space by the Lake Como Sanitary District to the Town of Geneva for the placement of Elkhorn Area Fire Department apparatus.
- Law Enforcement (PDF) - 2004 agreement by and between Walworth County and the Walworth County Police Chiefs Association and Walworth County Fire Chiefs Association regarding crime scene vehicle.
- Town of Geneva - City of Lake Geneva Agreement for Stump Grinding Services (PDF) - This is an inter-agency agreement for cooperative stump grinding services.
- Town of Geneva - Town of Linn Tornado Siren Installation and Maintenance Agreement (PDF) - This agreement is a cost-sharing agreement for the installation and maintenance of a tornado siren located at the intersection of State Highway 50 and Schofield Road in the Town of Geneva.