Licensed Establishment Complaints

All licensed facilities in Walworth County are inspected and licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (DATCP).

File a Complaint

Complaints may be made by contacting our office and providing the following information or by contacting DATCP.

Please include the following information in your email:
(Items marked with an asterisk are required.)

  • Any Additional Comments
  • Approximate Time Incident Occurred
  • City/Town/Village*
  • Date of Incident*
  • Description of What Happened*
  • Establishment Name*
  • Street Address of Establishment
  • Your name*
  • Whether or not this is an anonymous complaint*

Find a Facility Inspection Report

View inspection information. Walworth County is listed under the State option.