- Clerk of Circuit Court
- Small Claims
- Heard: Thursdays, at 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Where: Walworth County Judicial Center
1800 County Trunk NN
Elkhorn, WI 53121
If you have a disability and need assistance, please call 262-741-7012.
- How do I file a small claims action?
- Where do I get forms to file a Small Claims Action?
- What information must I have to file a Small Claims Action? What happens on the day I come in to start my case?
- How do I obtain service on a small claims Summons and Complaint?
- How far in advance of my court date must the defendant be served?
- What happens if the defendant cannot be personally served?
- What judge will hear my case?
- Must the defendant appear for the court date?
- What happens if the plaintiff doesn't appear on the court date?
- What will happen at court?
- How do I get a trial before the Circuit Court Judge?
- What must be included in the "Demand for Trial" form?
- I have a tenant I want to evict. How do I do this?
- What is a judgment?
- How do I obtain a judgment in small claims?
- How do I enforce a judgment?