Dept of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

DHHS Home Page     Contact Us      Discrimination Statement

Go online to

to apply for benefits and report changes

or call our Call Center at 1-888-446-1239

 Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Wed 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 

 Se habla Espanol



The FoodShare program is an entitlement program for those who are eligible to assist them in purchasing food. The goal of the program is to make it easier for people to have a healthy, adequate diet. The program has income guidelines for eligibility. The amount of the FoodShare benefit is based on household size and income.

Once eligible for the FoodShare program, families will receive a QUEST card which can be used to make their food purchases.

For further information about the FoodShare program go to

The Federal FoodShare nondiscrimination statement can be found at

FoodShare customers may:

• File an informal discrimination complaint at the local or regional level with their IM Agency or Consortium;

• File a complaint at the state level by contacting the DHS Office of Affirmative Action and Civil Rights; or

• File a complaint at the federal level by contacting the U.S. Department of Agriculture or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.




Crisis Services

Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)

Mental Health Services

Alcohol/Drug Issues

Mental Health Recovery Services

Child/Family Services

Child Support

Public Health

Economic Support

Developmental Disabilities

Trauma Informed Care

Volunteer Services

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Document names followed by this symbol are viewed using Acrobat Reader. For a free download of Acrobat Reader click the icon above.


Acceptable Use Policy     Privacy Policy

100 W Walworth, Elkhorn, WI 53121
© 2010 Walworth County Government.