Dept of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

DHHS Home Page     Contact Us

Adult Residential Services

Depending on the needs of a person who cannot live independently, a variety of residential settings are generally available. Each person needing residential services is assessed to determine their needs for supervision and support. A person placed in a residential setting is financially responsible for payment, based on the person's ability to pay.

For more information on adult residential services, click on an area below.

Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRFs)

Adult Family Homes

Other Residential Services

Crisis Services

Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC)

Mental Health Services

Alcohol/Drug Issues

Mental Health Recovery Services

Child/Family Services

Child Support

Public Health

Economic Support

Developmental Disabilities

Trauma Informed Care

Volunteer Services

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Document names followed by the symbol Adobe Acrobat Readerare viewed using Acrobat Reader. For a free download of Acrobat Reader click the icon above.


Acceptable Use Policy     Privacy Policy

100 W Walworth, Elkhorn, WI 53121
© 2010 Walworth County Government.