Dept of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

DHHS Home Page     Contact Us      Discrimination Statement

Housing Options

Finding the most appropriate living arrangement is important to maintaining a high quality of life. However, sorting through the many different housing options can be difficult, as well as time consuming. There are several housing options such as independent senior apartments, subsidized senior apartments, adult family homes, Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCAC's), Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF's), and nursing homes available in Walworth County. Each option provides different levels of accommodations, care, support and cost.

For more inforation contact the ADRC of Walworth County at 262-741-3400 or call toll free 800-365-1587.



Acceptable Use Policy     Privacy Policy

100 W Walworth, Elkhorn, WI 53121
© 2010 Walworth County Government.