Dept of Health & Human Services (DHHS)

DHHS Home Page     Contact Us

Frequent Questions

How can I find a ride to the doctor?
Can I get meals delivered at home?

How can I get help buying prescription drugs?
Can I get help with my Social Security problems?

Can I get help with my household chores?

How do I report suspected elder abuse or neglect?

How do I make a referral for Aging Services?

What is a Senior Visitor?

What is Telecare?

For help with buying prescription drugs

Reporting elder abuse or neglect
To report suspected elder abuse or neglect,
call 262-741-3200 or call toll free 800-365-1587and say that you want to report suspected elder abuse or neglect.

Making a referral for Aging Services
To make a referral for Aging Services, call 262-741-3200or call toll free 800-365-1587 and say that you want to make a referral for Aging Services.

Senior Visitor
A Senior Visitor is a volunteer provided through DHHS who visits an older person every week who is lonely and in need of companionship.

Telecare is a free program that enables an older person who lives alone to receive daily telephone contact with another person. If the contact is not made, a determination is made whether the situation is an oversight or an emergency.

Crisis Services

Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC)

Mental Health Services

Alcohol/Drug Issues

Mental Health Recovery Services

Child/Family Services

Child Support

Public Health

Economic Support

Developmental Disabilities

Trauma Informed Care

Volunteer Services

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Document names followed by the symbol Adobe Acrobat Readerare viewed using Acrobat Reader. For a free download of Acrobat Reader click the icon above.


Acceptable Use Policy     Privacy Policy

100 W Walworth, Elkhorn, WI 53121
© 2010 Walworth County Government.